Tuesday 19 October 2010

Gimp glasses.



I'm not quite sure how or why, but I am still spotting people on the tube wearing geek glasses. Did they not get the memo? They look fucking ridiculous.  Unfortunately some people have to wear glasses, it's not fair but its the way it goes and those who don the stupid over sized frames are laughing in the face of those with a disability. The 'trend' began to offend me whilst I was at University and still continues to do so. It stuns me that pricks continue to wear them. The way I see it is most people wear them to be quirky or cool, they don't actually need assistance in being able to see correctly. Therefore they have no excuse, they can quite clearly see how stupid they look. Geek glasses are big but they are most certainly not clever. 








And if my rant wasn't proof enough, this says it all. What a knob. 




No comments:

Post a Comment